Speaker: Lori L. Jacobwith
Event Date/Time: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 -- 2 p.m. (Central Time)
This session is for people/staff who have an awareness of their annual budgets, and some program costs.
*A recorded version of this webinar is included with your purchase *
Being clear about what your nonprofit organization does and that you need more funding is critical to talk about in today's competitive fundraising climate. Succinctly sharing your "funding gap" message in a way that doesn't feel like an "ask" requires paying close attention to your communication. This webinar will cause you to think and talk differently about your fundraising goals so you raise more money.
Key in your communication: Knowing the numbers AND sharing them in an emotionally engaging way that causes people to take action. This interactive session will cause you and your staff to think about your fundraising messages differently forever. This session is for CEOs, board chairs, finance committee chairs, development directors and anyone who is called on to speak on behalf of your organization.
These questions will be answered during this webinar:
- What is a funding gap?
- How and why to talk about our funding gap?
- What holds us back from talking about money?
- How to generate contributions without having to ask?
- How to incorporate other "needs" into your communication so people take action?
- Where do we share these messages?
- What are examples of funding gap messages that have worked?
- How to get our board to share the fundraising message?
- Sample Funding gap language
- Template to draft your funding gap and identify the difference for speaking v. writing.
- Donor Communication Plan Sample doc.
: $77 Register here