Here is a 9 step checklist to help guide you as you create your fall nonprofit fundraising campaign. Take the time NOW to drill down on each of these items so you are fully prepared for before, during, and after contributions arrive.
Guest speakers from two nonprofit organizations will share their “insider” plans for exceeding their fall 2011 campaign goals using these 9 steps on Thursday, August 16 at 11 AM Central during the Ignited Online Fundraising Community webinar: Successful Year-End Fundraising Campaigns.
Here is a recap of the campaign results from one of the organizations that will join us for the August 16 webinar:
(Members of the Ignited Online Fundraising Community have access to ALL previously recorded webinars. So if you can’t join us live, you’ll have access to the session in the Members Only area.)
Fall Fundraising Campaign Best Practices Checklist
- Timing is critical – plan for enough time for all channels of communication
- Utilize multi-channels to convey your message
- Your messenger is key
- Create an unforgettable emotional connection
- Keep the action simple to follow & clear
- Create a sense of urgency
- Be clear what specific dollar amounts will do
- Make it easy for me to give
- Include the thank you process in your planning